Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Presentation of the Howland Award to Waldo E. Nelson.Pediatr Res. 1972; 6: 843-847
- Reflections on Waldo E. Nelson M.D. (1898–1997) Temple University Medical Alumni.Newsletter. 1999; : 11-12
- In Memoriam, Waldo E. Nelson, 1898–1997.J Pediatr. 1997; 130: 849
- Octogenarian visits “Home”, Bulletin Alumni Association College of Medicine.University of Cincinnati, Cincinnatti (OH)1987
- Committee report: American pediatrics: milestones at the millennium.Pediatrics. 2001; 107: 1482-1491
- Main line life.Penn, Ardmore (PA)1997
- (Obituary)Author of Pediatric Text, New York Times, March 9, 1997. Waldo Nelson, ‘father of pediatrics’, dead at 98.(Available at:)Accessed March 9, 1997)